The criminal portion of Conor McGregor’s now infamous rampage at UFC 223 might be over, but the fighting superstar is about to be hit with another legal battle in the form of a lawsuit.

Lightweight fighter Michael Chiesa, who was on the bus when McGregor and his buddies attacked it near a loading dock at the Barclay’s Center back in April, has filed a lawsuit against the Irish superstar. Filed Monday in Brooklyn, the suit alleges Chiesa suffered “serious personal, economic, and other injury” and “severe emotional distress, mental trauma, and/or bodily harm.” It seeks unspecified damages.

At one point in the altercation, McGregor threw a dolly at one of the bus windows. The shattered glass hit Chiesa, causing lacerations and eye injuries, and forced him to withdrawal from his scheduled fight against Anthony Pettis the next night.

The lawsuit, which also names the Barclay’s Center itself for failing to provide “proper safety measures,” includes a mention of “lost opportunities.” Chiesa has said in interviews since that he would have been able to fill in as a last-minute replacement in the UFC Lightweight title main event against Khabib Nurmagomedov, who had his original opponent changed multiple times — Tony Ferguson injured his knee a week before the fight, and then Max Holloway was hospitalized trying to make weight.

Nurmagomedov would eventually beat Al Iaquinta to claim the Lightweight championship — a title previous held by McGregor, which he had never defended while busy pretending to be a boxer. Chiesa’s lawsuit alleges that he could have been given that title shot instead of Iaquinta, had McGregor’s attack not sidelined him.

McGregor previously agreed to a plea deal with the Brooklyn District Attorney’s office, pleading guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct. He avoided a criminal record and was sentenced to five days of community service and anger management counselling.

Chiesa would recover from his injuries and fight at UFC 226 in July, losing to Antony Pettis via submission.